OT: Mania.com has a new reviewer - me

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6 12:18 PM
      Hi all -

      Just wanted to tell you that Mania.com (formerly and forever known as
      Anime on DVD) has picked me up as a new reviewer. My first review was
      posted today: http://tinyurl.com/b3cphg

      I'm going to do my best to not review too much good stuff - I'm really
      hoping to be the Queen of Kitsch there, but unfortunately, two of my
      first four items are good. lol These are non-Yuri series and non-Yuri
      reviews, hence the OT in the subject.

      If you are already a member of Mania, please do login and "Bang" the
      review. It's a worthless popularity contest measure, but what's the
      point of having fans if you don't all run off and do stupid crap when
      I say to? Oh, sorry - outside voice, outside voice. ;-)

      I'll probably be doing a review/month or maybe more if I feel
      energetic. I hope you'll read them all! And don't forget to
      congratulate AoDVD on their good taste in reviewers. LOL

      First person to joke that now they can say they "banged Erica
      Friedman" gets a personalized training session in *exactly* why I
      sympathize with Ikkitousen's Ryomou. :-)
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6 1:01 PM

        Hi all -

        Correction - the review goes live on 2/25. Then I will ask you all to
        run out and be fannish. :-)