OT: My list of Yahoo Groups :)

  • mike hunt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6 2:15 AM
      Hi,

      You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at the link below. Maybe you'll find some you want to join.

      mike

      Here's the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=2518240&vt=48488802

      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block future invitations. For more on how Grouply maintains privacy and protects you, see http://blog.grouply.com/protect/ .

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6 5:40 AM
        Please do not respond to this spam message. The header was forged and the person is not on our list.

        http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_022009