RE: [Yuricon] New Lililicious Release - Strawberry Shake Sweet chapter 15 (from Yuri Hime 12)

  • Love Sjölund
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2009
      Great chapter, thanks a lot for translating.

      BTW is there a way to donate to lililicious, like a paypal account?

      Hitta bästa boräntan! MSN Privatekonomi
    • Erin Subramanian
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2009
        Love Sjölund wrote:

        > Great chapter, thanks a lot for translating.

        You're welcome, from everyone.

        > BTW is there a way to donate to lililicious, like a paypal account?

        It's very kind of you to offer, but we don't take donations. (You can
        always spend that money on yuri manga instead, though! We'd definitely
        be in favor of that.)

        Erin