Re: MSGM Season 4, Episode 5

  • NeoHrtgdv
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4, 2009
      I tried the same in Mexico, asked pizza hut for marimite campaign and to
      bring more anime campaigns arguing many anime (Naruto for example) is
      broadcast around the country and many anime fans enjoy pizza, their
      response was:

      "we check our campaigns with a test group, but we'll keep you suggestion
      in mind" oO'

      As for the yuri.. I don't think they'll ever kiss, ever. Marimite is a
      two sided coin, with yuri and non-yuri there you can never see both
      sides at once.