New Lililicious Release - Strawberry Shake Sweet chapter 15 (from Yuri Hime 12)

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4 4:07 PM
      In chapter 15 of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry Shake Sweet, Julia and
      Ran return to their hotel room after the concert.

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Love Sjölund
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5 3:45 PM
        Great chapter, thanks a lot for translating.

        BTW is there a way to donate to lililicious, like a paypal account?

        Hitta bästa boräntan! MSN Privatekonomi
      • Erin Subramanian
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6 5:19 AM
          Love Sjölund wrote:

          > Great chapter, thanks a lot for translating.

          You're welcome, from everyone.

          > BTW is there a way to donate to lililicious, like a paypal account?

          It's very kind of you to offer, but we don't take donations. (You can
          always spend that money on yuri manga instead, though! We'd definitely
          be in favor of that.)

          Erin