RE: [Yuricon] Maria Sama Ga Miteru: Hello Goodbye

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1 6:49 PM
      Here's some random spoiler space to defeat the evil Yahoo monsters who only recognize actual typed characters.

      ________________________________
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: ukfungr@...
      > Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 18:42:58 -0800
      > Subject: RE: [Yuricon] Maria Sama Ga Miteru: Hello Goodbye

      > Mmmmm ...

      > la la la la la la la la la la la la la la ...

      > Which are the probabilities, that Konno-sensei continues the story with Yumi and her soeur??? Because that is the perspective.

      It's over. Move on.

      If Konno is writing anything more it's not the Yamayurikai we know. Sachiko, Yumi and the other chacters' section of this story is done.

      > In relation with the end, the novel shows some hints about the relation that everyone see but never was so tangible like much people wants??? or i should ask how is the end of the relation between Sa-chan and Yumi??? (exist the end in the relation???)

      If you are talking about them becoming lovers - no. This is not that kind of a series. None of the souer couples are. It's just fan wishful thinking.

      http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_012009
    • Ruanne Fung Ukañián
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1 7:00 PM
        Sorry if i was stubborn.
        but i never want a lovers end. Is fine, accord to the line and contents of the novel, which make it unique in the gender.

        Here's some random spoiler space to defeat the evil Yahoo monsters who only
        recognize actual typed characters.

        ________________________________
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: ukfungr@...
        > Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 18:42:58 -0800
        > Subject: RE: [Yuricon] Maria Sama Ga Miteru: Hello Goodbye

        > Mmmmm ...

        > la la la la la la la la la la la la la la ...

        > Which are the probabilities, that Konno-sensei continues the story with
        Yumi and her soeur??? Because that is the perspective.

        It's over. Move on.

        If Konno is writing anything more it's not the Yamayurikai we know.
        Sachiko, Yumi and the other chacters' section of this story is done.

        > In relation with the end, the novel shows some hints about the relation
        that everyone see but never was so tangible like much people wants??? or i
        should ask how is the end of the relation between Sa-chan and Yumi??? (exist the
        end in the relation???)

        If you are talking about them becoming lovers - no. This is not that kind of a
        series. None of the souer couples are. It's just fan wishful thinking.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)