RE: [Yuricon] Maria Sama Ga Miteru: Hello Goodbye

  • Ruanne Fung Ukañián
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2009
      I´m interesting for know if this is the end, somebody could tell it???? and where  i can buy the novel????

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2009
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: ukfungr@...
        > Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 17:55:01 -0800
        > Subject: RE: [Yuricon] Maria Sama Ga Miteru: Hello Goodbye
        >

        > I´m interesting for know if this is the end, somebody could tell it???? and where i can buy the novel????

        Yes this appears to be the end of Sachiko and Yumi's story. You can buy it from Amazon JP through the Yuricon Shop:http://tinyurl.com/d2ngom

        or anywhere Japanese light novels are sold.

        Spoiler Space for the ending:

        This is more spoiler space

        And this

        Just a bit more, to make sure that no one is accidentally spoiled.

        Spoilers follow here:

        Sachiko and Rei graduate.

        The last scene of the books has Yumi arriving at school, and the other students greet her "Gokigenyou, Rosa chinensis." She replies, "Gokigenyou."

        And that is how the books end.

        Yuricon - "For real women who like their woman...animated."

        Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail.
        http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_howitworks_012009
      • Ruanne Fung Ukañián
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2009
          Mmmmm ...
          la la la la la la la la la la la la la la ...

          Which are the probabilities, that Konno-sensei continues the story with Yumi and her soeur??? Because that is the perspective.

          In relation with the end, the novel shows some hints about the relation that everyone see but never was so tangible like much people wants??? or i should ask how is the end of the relation between Sa-chan and Yumi??? (exist the end in the relation???)

          > I´m interesting for know if this is the end, somebody could tell it????
          and where i can buy the novel????

          Yes this appears to be the end of Sachiko and Yumi's story. You can buy it
          from Amazon JP through the Yuricon Shop:http://tinyurl.com/d2ngom

          or anywhere Japanese light novels are sold.

          Spoiler Space for the ending:

          This is more spoiler space

          And this

          Just a bit more, to make sure that no one is accidentally spoiled.

          Spoilers follow here:

          Sachiko and Rei graduate.

          The last scene of the books has Yumi arriving at school, and the other students
          greet her "Gokigenyou, Rosa chinensis." She replies,
          "Gokigenyou."

          And that is how the books end.

          Yuricon - "For real women who like their woman...animated."

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2009
            Here's some random spoiler space to defeat the evil Yahoo monsters who only recognize actual typed characters.

            ________________________________
            > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            > From: ukfungr@...
            > Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 18:42:58 -0800
            > Subject: RE: [Yuricon] Maria Sama Ga Miteru: Hello Goodbye

            > Mmmmm ...

            > la la la la la la la la la la la la la la ...

            > Which are the probabilities, that Konno-sensei continues the story with Yumi and her soeur??? Because that is the perspective.

            It's over. Move on.

            If Konno is writing anything more it's not the Yamayurikai we know. Sachiko, Yumi and the other chacters' section of this story is done.

            > In relation with the end, the novel shows some hints about the relation that everyone see but never was so tangible like much people wants??? or i should ask how is the end of the relation between Sa-chan and Yumi??? (exist the end in the relation???)

            If you are talking about them becoming lovers - no. This is not that kind of a series. None of the souer couples are. It's just fan wishful thinking.

            http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_012009
          • Ruanne Fung Ukañián
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 1, 2009
              Sorry if i was stubborn.
              but i never want a lovers end. Is fine, accord to the line and contents of the novel, which make it unique in the gender.