New Marimite story on "Worldshaking' Fanfic

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      I've been really, really bad about updating websites these days, because my time is taken up by other things at the moment.

      However, I *have* updated WSF with a new, short story about Rei and Yoshino. "A Happy Accident" is now up at: http://www.worldshaking.net

      It's a "white lily" story, so suitable for most ages. Enjoy!

      Windows Liveā„¢: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
      http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_012009