Re: [Yuricon] Re: History of manga... but yuri?

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2009
      Grrr....my sis used my account again. Gonna kill her one day. And I
      must change the password once more.
      About this book - I can say it's good. It's very well written, with
      lotta informations, full of very interesting pictures. The only one
      problem is that the author might never heard about yuri - she is not
      japanesse after all. She heard about yaoi, so she used an analogy. I
      guess that's the reason of her mistake. But still, it's pretty funny.
      cheers
      Grisznak