Re: [Yuricon] Oldies question

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 25, 2009
      > More chapters of Cherry Trees should be out later this year. (You have
      > no idea what I had to go through to scan it at all, by the way. And if
      > it hadn't been reprinted recently, it would have been even more
      > difficult to get ahold of--I'm not surprised there aren't many manga
      > from the 50s and 60s floating around the Internet.)

      That's VERY good news to hear, thanks!
      I just found scanlation of "Attacker You", so I'm gonna read and
      review it. Not much shoujo ai there (but I know people who are
      seriously sure that there was something between these girls - geez,
      some yuri fangirls aren't better than yaoi ones).
      Thanks for help again,
      cheers
      Grisznak