Re: Maria-Sama Ga Miteru Season 4, Episode 4

  • sarcastic_weasel
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 24, 2009
      > Oh, I've listened to those...and I've read and re-read shouko and
      > Tsu's stories. Because they are simply lovely.
      >
      > Did you know that there's a third piece to that story? In one of the
      > last few novels, Shouko's sister Kasumi ends up in Shouko's room,
      > looking for a dictionary. And what she finds brings the whole story
      > to a beautiful and teary end. :-)

      Neat. Now I have even more motivation to plow through the giant pile
      of unread Marimite books. Tsutako has always been one of my favorite
      characters in this great character-driven series.

      Until recently, my Japanese has been seriously lacking, but now I can
      read a page in ~ 5 minutes, depending on how many big words are being
      bandied about. It used to be brutal to try to read these books, so
      I've been holding off until I could improve my reading. Unorthodox
      (crazy) study methods + reading lots of easier stuff has helped a lot.

      The web radio dramas are great for those of us who either can't afford
      or can't get the dramas on CD. Very entertaining.