Re: New Lililicious Releases - TMJ ch1 (from YH4), AT ch6 (from YH11), HH17, A Lunch, Maidens' Salon (from PYH)

  • pachy_boy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2009
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

      > Nangoku Banana's Heart-Pounding Excitement at Mononoke Girls' Academy
      > (Tokimeki Mononoke Jogakuen) is about a girl who ends up at a school
      for
      > supernatural beings.

      Finally, a translation of Tokimeki Mononoke Jogakuen! I leafed through
      this manga and knew this would be an fun change in yuri pace what with
      its burtonesque bizarreness. Reading it now I know I'll really be
      enjoying it, especially since seeing the teacher stretch her neck out
      for the first time, so thank you!--Pachy