Strawberry Shake Sweet 2 and other missing Yuri news

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2009
      Hi all -

      I've gotten a few requests for info on what the heck happened to Strawberry Shake Sweet 2, Hayate x Blade 9 and a few other Yuri manga this month.

      Basically, SSS2, HxB9, Gokujou (I haven't told you about this one yet on Okazu, but it's hot in JP, obviously) and Otome Kikan Gretel all went up for sale in Japan and disappeared practically overnight. Looks like it's merely a case of  popularity. All of those are back up on Amazon JP with notes that they will be in in 4-5 weeks - exactly the length of time it needs to publish and distribute the books.

      So, if any of you wondered why SSS2 or any of the others seemed to be a mirage - it's not your imagination. They just sold out on Amazon JP.

      Windows Liveā„¢: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.