Maria Sama Ga Miteru: Hello Goodbye

  • sarcastic_weasel
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 16, 2009
      Ah, finally got my copy. No spoilers here. Like the LFB I am, started
      looking for the pictures (only 2? stingy!), then just started reading
      the last 30 pages or so. Ah, good stuff.

      I just wish my Japanese was a little stronger, so I didn't have to hit
      the electronic dictionary so much. In spite of it, I love Konno
      Oyuki's writing style, and the way her characters just jump off of the
      page. Fun stuff. There were one or two points I was a little fuzzy on,
      but enjoyable nonetheless.

      As a measure of my LFB-ness-- I got other books in with this one in
      the package... I don't remember much about them, though, because I
      tore into this one right away. lol.

      Has anyone else read it yet? Care to share impressions without
      spoiling it?
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 16, 2009
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: sarcastic_weasel@...
        > Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 01:37:34 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] Maria Sama Ga Miteru: Hello Goodbye
        >
        > Has anyone else read it yet? Care to share impressions without
        > spoiling it?

        It's exactly what I expected - in a good way. Right down to the final line, which is exactly what I would have asked it to be. :-)

        Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. See how it works.
      • Ruanne Fung Ukañián
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2009
          I´m interesting for know if this is the end, somebody could tell it???? and where  i can buy the novel????

          ¡Es tu oportunidad de Brillar! br>Sube tus fotos ya http://www.51bello.com/
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2009
            > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            > From: ukfungr@...
            > Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 17:55:01 -0800
            > Subject: RE: [Yuricon] Maria Sama Ga Miteru: Hello Goodbye
            >

            > I´m interesting for know if this is the end, somebody could tell it???? and where i can buy the novel????

            Yes this appears to be the end of Sachiko and Yumi's story. You can buy it from Amazon JP through the Yuricon Shop:http://tinyurl.com/d2ngom

            or anywhere Japanese light novels are sold.

            Spoiler Space for the ending:

            This is more spoiler space

            And this

            Just a bit more, to make sure that no one is accidentally spoiled.

            Spoilers follow here:

            Sachiko and Rei graduate.

            The last scene of the books has Yumi arriving at school, and the other students greet her "Gokigenyou, Rosa chinensis." She replies, "Gokigenyou."

            And that is how the books end.

            Yuricon - "For real women who like their woman...animated."

            Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail.
            http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_howitworks_012009
          • Ruanne Fung Ukañián
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 1, 2009
              Mmmmm ...
              la la la la la la la la la la la la la la ...

              Which are the probabilities, that Konno-sensei continues the story with Yumi and her soeur??? Because that is the perspective.

              In relation with the end, the novel shows some hints about the relation that everyone see but never was so tangible like much people wants??? or i should ask how is the end of the relation between Sa-chan and Yumi??? (exist the end in the relation???)

              > I´m interesting for know if this is the end, somebody could tell it????
              and where i can buy the novel????

              Yes this appears to be the end of Sachiko and Yumi's story. You can buy it
              from Amazon JP through the Yuricon Shop:http://tinyurl.com/d2ngom

              or anywhere Japanese light novels are sold.

              Spoiler Space for the ending:

              This is more spoiler space

              And this

              Just a bit more, to make sure that no one is accidentally spoiled.

              Spoilers follow here:

              Sachiko and Rei graduate.

              The last scene of the books has Yumi arriving at school, and the other students
              greet her "Gokigenyou, Rosa chinensis." She replies,
              "Gokigenyou."

              And that is how the books end.

              Yuricon - "For real women who like their woman...animated."

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  mailto:Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 1, 2009
                Here's some random spoiler space to defeat the evil Yahoo monsters who only recognize actual typed characters.

                ________________________________
                > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                > From: ukfungr@...
                > Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 18:42:58 -0800
                > Subject: RE: [Yuricon] Maria Sama Ga Miteru: Hello Goodbye

                > Mmmmm ...

                > la la la la la la la la la la la la la la ...

                > Which are the probabilities, that Konno-sensei continues the story with Yumi and her soeur??? Because that is the perspective.

                It's over. Move on.

                If Konno is writing anything more it's not the Yamayurikai we know. Sachiko, Yumi and the other chacters' section of this story is done.

                > In relation with the end, the novel shows some hints about the relation that everyone see but never was so tangible like much people wants??? or i should ask how is the end of the relation between Sa-chan and Yumi??? (exist the end in the relation???)

                If you are talking about them becoming lovers - no. This is not that kind of a series. None of the souer couples are. It's just fan wishful thinking.

                http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_012009
              • Ruanne Fung Ukañián
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 1, 2009
                  Sorry if i was stubborn.
                  but i never want a lovers end. Is fine, accord to the line and contents of the novel, which make it unique in the gender.