Skip to search.

Re: [Yuricon] New Lililicious Releases - Greenhouse New Year's Dream, YH6 one-shot, YHW2 one-shot, RSPS2 doujinshi short, YY6

  • Rinu CZ
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
      You are so awesome, I can't even find right words to measure your
      awesomeness :D. Thanks for your hardworking hard work (sorry, blame
      the phrase "terror-loving terrorists" which I just recall). Lili's
      releases will force me purchase an e-book-reader some day, so I can
      enjoy smutty Wildroses right next to a granny next to my seat, yay.

      But seriously, thanks for your labor-intensive dry-outing during
      holidays *opening Morishima's piece of work*.

      R.

      2009/1/1 <esubramanian1@...>:
      > "The Greenhouse New Year's Dream," by Mikuni Hadime, is a mini-sequel to "Ichiban Suki na Hito" from Yuri Hime Wildrose (See Dynasty at http://dynasty.evalpowar.com/ for a scanlation of "Ichiban Suki na Hito"). Saki's first dream of the new year is naughty.
      >
      > As you can guess from the title, Hakamada Mera's "The Boundary Between Archer and Scorpion" deals with astrology.
      >
      > "Teacher's Pet," by Johnouchi Nene, is about the relationship between a teacher and the headmistress at a private girls' school. This is the last one-shot we're doing from Yuri Hime Wildrose 2.
      > Please be aware that this release contains adult content.
      >
      > In Murasakino Misato's "Parachute Limit," Noriko gets sick after being out in the rain with Shimako, and the two of them share a sweet moment.
      >
      > The sixth installment of Morishima Akiko's YurixYuri Observation Diary is about wrestling.
      >
      > The releases can all be downloaded at our website: http://www.lililicious.net

    • Allison Passino
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2009
        Terror loving terrorists. Hahahaha! I love it. I'll have to tell my friend about that one; he'd appreciate it. Take care all!

        Aru