Re: [Yuricon] New Lililicious Releases - Greenhouse New Year's Dream, YH6 one-shot, YHW2 one-shot, RSPS2 doujinshi short, YY6

  • Adam Jones
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
      On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 16:25:23 +0000, esubramanian1@... wrote:

      > In Murasakino Misato's "Parachute Limit," Noriko gets sick after
      > being out in the rain with Shimako, and the two of them share a sweet
      > moment.

      Noriko/Shimako doujinshi? Have I mentioned that I love you all very
      much indeed? :)

      Thanks very much for the torrent of hard work from everyone at
      Lililicious.
      .oO("NO! No "Pika" for you!" )
    • Rinu CZ
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
        You are so awesome, I can't even find right words to measure your
        awesomeness :D. Thanks for your hardworking hard work (sorry, blame
        the phrase "terror-loving terrorists" which I just recall). Lili's
        releases will force me purchase an e-book-reader some day, so I can
        enjoy smutty Wildroses right next to a granny next to my seat, yay.

        But seriously, thanks for your labor-intensive dry-outing during
        holidays *opening Morishima's piece of work*.

        R.

        2009/1/1 <esubramanian1@...>:
        > "The Greenhouse New Year's Dream," by Mikuni Hadime, is a mini-sequel to "Ichiban Suki na Hito" from Yuri Hime Wildrose (See Dynasty at http://dynasty.evalpowar.com/ for a scanlation of "Ichiban Suki na Hito"). Saki's first dream of the new year is naughty.
        >
        > As you can guess from the title, Hakamada Mera's "The Boundary Between Archer and Scorpion" deals with astrology.
        >
        > "Teacher's Pet," by Johnouchi Nene, is about the relationship between a teacher and the headmistress at a private girls' school. This is the last one-shot we're doing from Yuri Hime Wildrose 2.
        > Please be aware that this release contains adult content.
        >
        > In Murasakino Misato's "Parachute Limit," Noriko gets sick after being out in the rain with Shimako, and the two of them share a sweet moment.
        >
        > The sixth installment of Morishima Akiko's YurixYuri Observation Diary is about wrestling.
        >
        > The releases can all be downloaded at our website: http://www.lililicious.net

      • Allison Passino
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2009
          Terror loving terrorists. Hahahaha! I love it. I'll have to tell my friend about that one; he'd appreciate it. Take care all!

          Aru