New Lililicious Releases - YH8 one-shot, YH7 one-shot, YH6 one-shot and its mini-sequel, G3 doujinshi short

  • esubramanian1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
      In "Next to Her," by Takahashi Mako, the main character fixates on her boyfriend's ex.

      In "Winter-Tinged Thoughts," by Otsu Hiyori, Shizuru is in love with Matsuri, who in turn is in love with Aya. Oh, dear.

      Chi-Ran's "The Yuri Cage" is about a girl who buys a "yuri cage" with a strange little girl inside.

      "The Mystery of the Yuri Cage" is a mini-sequel to "The Yuri Cage." It's about the main character's cousin, who happens to be in love with her.

      In "Photograph," by Takenoko, Yumi sees Tsutako giving Rei some photographs.

      The releases can all be downloaded at our website: http://www.lililicious.net
    • Joseph Saunders
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, esubramanian1@... wrote:

        > In "Next to Her," by Takahashi Mako, the main character fixates on
        her boyfriend's ex.

        > In "Winter-Tinged Thoughts," by Otsu Hiyori, Shizuru is in love
        with Matsuri, who in turn is in love with Aya. Oh, dear.

        > Chi-Ran's "The Yuri Cage" is about a girl who buys a "yuri cage"
        with a strange little girl inside.

        > "The Mystery of the Yuri Cage" is a mini-sequel to "The Yuri Cage."
        It's about the main character's cousin, who happens to be in love
        with her.

        > In "Photograph," by Takenoko, Yumi sees Tsutako giving Rei some
        photographs.

        > The releases can all be downloaded at our website:
        http://www.lililicious.net

        Thank you so so so much for all the beautiful releases and
        especially "The Yuri Cage". It had me in tears at the end..mixed joy
        and sadness. What happened to poor little Kagome and I am curious
        about the curious girl's name in the park...? I also liked the sequel
        story to it as well.
        Hope I did not ruin anything here..but again..my many thanks for such
        a wonderful gift from everyone at Lililicious to us/me..
        Jo