Thanks!

  • christine
    Message 1 of 51 , Jan 1, 2009

      A New Year thanks at the temple of Yuri to the Goddesses of Yuri and their associates!  Thanks and gratitudes for past yuri translations, and wishes for another years of good yuri-ness!  Blessings of good fortune and happiness to you as well!  A faithful follower of the temple.

      christine

    • Allison Passino
      Message 51 of 51 , Jan 1, 2009
        Yes. My Amazon...sighs. It's the purple hair, I think. Anthy's got that, too. Well, and the fact that she's a warrior; I've got this thing for female warriors. I blame Xena. Lol. Actually, Shampoo is a bastardized version of her Chinese name,which is something like Zian Po; I know I misspelled that. And of course, it's undoubtedly used for humourous purpose; Cologne, Shampoo...I just love Takahashi-sensei's sense of humour!