Re: Greetings

  • ecchi_anime_fan
    Message 1 of 51 , Jan 1, 2009
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "iatheia" <iatheia@...> wrote:

      > ... Who's Shampoo???

      Shampoo (and Akane) are from Ranma 1/2

      -Bill
    • Allison Passino
      Message 51 of 51 , Jan 1, 2009
        Yes. My Amazon...sighs. It's the purple hair, I think. Anthy's got that, too. Well, and the fact that she's a warrior; I've got this thing for female warriors. I blame Xena. Lol. Actually, Shampoo is a bastardized version of her Chinese name,which is something like Zian Po; I know I misspelled that. And of course, it's undoubtedly used for humourous purpose; Cologne, Shampoo...I just love Takahashi-sensei's sense of humour!