Re: Greetings

    Message 1 of 51 , Jan 1, 2009
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Allison Passino" <chimera11@...>
      wrote:

      > Konnichiwa, minna-san! Just wanted to say hi to all of you and
      introduce myself. My name's Allison, though my friends call me Aru-
      chan or Allie, depending on their preference.

      Welcome to the Yuricon Mailing List! It's very convenient, because we
      *also* like Yuri here. :-D

    • Allison Passino
      Message 51 of 51 , Jan 1, 2009
        Yes. My Amazon...sighs. It's the purple hair, I think. Anthy's got that, too. Well, and the fact that she's a warrior; I've got this thing for female warriors. I blame Xena. Lol. Actually, Shampoo is a bastardized version of her Chinese name,which is something like Zian Po; I know I misspelled that. And of course, it's undoubtedly used for humourous purpose; Cologne, Shampoo...I just love Takahashi-sensei's sense of humour!