Greetings

  • Allison Passino
    Message 1 of 51 , Jan 1, 2009
      Konnichiwa, minna-san! Just wanted to say hi to all of you and introduce myself. My name's Allison, though my friends call me Aru-chan or Allie, depending on their preference. I love yuri anime, and there really isn't enough of it as far as I'm concerned. My favourite couples are, in no particular order, Anthy/Utena, Ami/Minako (of which there isn't nearly enough, in my opinion), haruka/Michiru (my favourite)!, Seiya/Kakyuu, and I've developed a strange liking for Akane/Shampoo. Actually, Shampoo with anyone is sexy, as long as it isn't Mousse though I do like him. He's just not very appealing! Lol. Some of my other interests besides yuri anime are also shounen type anime, reading practically any type of ficton, surfing the net and reading fanfiction, and the Japanese language. And theo ccult, but we won't get into that. I'm viosually impaired; I have lighht perception, and that's about it. Which really amkes me mad,as I can't read the subtitles on anime! Lol. But I'd much rather watch it in Japanese, even without beneift of nowing what they're saying, '
      cause English dubs are terrible! Well, that's me ina nutshell. I hope to get to know you all! My reasonf ro joining this ist was so I could interact and hopefully make friends with other yuri/shoujoai fans. Take care all, and long live yuri! Ja ne!

      Aru-chan
    • Allison Passino
      Message 51 of 51 , Jan 1, 2009
        Yes. My Amazon...sighs. It's the purple hair, I think. Anthy's got that, too. Well, and the fact that she's a warrior; I've got this thing for female warriors. I blame Xena. Lol. Actually, Shampoo is a bastardized version of her Chinese name,which is something like Zian Po; I know I misspelled that. And of course, it's undoubtedly used for humourous purpose; Cologne, Shampoo...I just love Takahashi-sensei's sense of humour!