Re: New Lililicious Releases - Greenhouse New Year's Dream, YH6 one-shot, YHW2 one-shot, RSPS2 doujinshi short, YY6

  • pachy_boy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2009
      4 days in a row? Wow, Lillilicious is on a roll here (not that
      there's anything wrong with that). As late as this is, happy new year
      to everyone!--Pachy

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, esubramanian1@... wrote:

      > "The Greenhouse New Year's Dream," by Mikuni Hadime, is a mini-
      sequel to "Ichiban Suki na Hito" from Yuri Hime Wildrose (See Dynasty
      at http://dynasty.evalpowar.com/ for a scanlation of "Ichiban Suki na
      Hito"). Saki's first dream of the new year is naughty.

      > As you can guess from the title, Hakamada Mera's "The Boundary
      Between Archer and Scorpion" deals with astrology.

      > "Teacher's Pet," by Johnouchi Nene, is about the relationship
      between a teacher and the headmistress at a private girls' school.
      This is the last one-shot we're doing from Yuri Hime Wildrose 2.
      > Please be aware that this release contains adult content.
      >
      > In Murasakino Misato's "Parachute Limit," Noriko gets sick after
      being out in the rain with Shimako, and the two of them share a sweet
      moment.

      > The sixth installment of Morishima Akiko's YurixYuri Observation
      Diary is about wrestling.

      > The releases can all be downloaded at our website:
      http://www.lililicious.net

    • Jessie
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
        WOW! Thanks for all the updates you guys have posted up! This is like
        a total overload but a good one!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New
        year! and thanks for all the hard work you's are doing during these
        holiday festivities! :)

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, esubramanian1@... wrote:

        > "The Greenhouse New Year's Dream," by Mikuni Hadime, is a
        mini-sequel to "Ichiban Suki na Hito" from Yuri Hime Wildrose (See
        Dynasty at http://dynasty.evalpowar.com/ for a scanlation of "Ichiban
        Suki na Hito"). Saki's first dream of the new year is naughty.

        > As you can guess from the title, Hakamada Mera's "The Boundary
        Between Archer and Scorpion" deals with astrology.

        > "Teacher's Pet," by Johnouchi Nene, is about the relationship
        between a teacher and the headmistress at a private girls' school.
        This is the last one-shot we're doing from Yuri Hime Wildrose 2.
        > Please be aware that this release contains adult content.
        >
        > In Murasakino Misato's "Parachute Limit," Noriko gets sick after
        being out in the rain with Shimako, and the two of them share a sweet
        moment.

        > The sixth installment of Morishima Akiko's YurixYuri Observation
        Diary is about wrestling.

        > The releases can all be downloaded at our website:
        http://www.lililicious.net

      • Adam Jones
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
          On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 16:25:23 +0000, esubramanian1@... wrote:

          > In Murasakino Misato's "Parachute Limit," Noriko gets sick after
          > being out in the rain with Shimako, and the two of them share a sweet
          > moment.

          Noriko/Shimako doujinshi? Have I mentioned that I love you all very
          much indeed? :)

          Thanks very much for the torrent of hard work from everyone at
          Lililicious.
          .oO("NO! No "Pika" for you!" )
        • Rinu CZ
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
            You are so awesome, I can't even find right words to measure your
            awesomeness :D. Thanks for your hardworking hard work (sorry, blame
            the phrase "terror-loving terrorists" which I just recall). Lili's
            releases will force me purchase an e-book-reader some day, so I can
            enjoy smutty Wildroses right next to a granny next to my seat, yay.

            But seriously, thanks for your labor-intensive dry-outing during
            holidays *opening Morishima's piece of work*.

            R.

            2009/1/1 <esubramanian1@...>:
            > "The Greenhouse New Year's Dream," by Mikuni Hadime, is a mini-sequel to "Ichiban Suki na Hito" from Yuri Hime Wildrose (See Dynasty at http://dynasty.evalpowar.com/ for a scanlation of "Ichiban Suki na Hito"). Saki's first dream of the new year is naughty.
            >
            > As you can guess from the title, Hakamada Mera's "The Boundary Between Archer and Scorpion" deals with astrology.
            >
            > "Teacher's Pet," by Johnouchi Nene, is about the relationship between a teacher and the headmistress at a private girls' school. This is the last one-shot we're doing from Yuri Hime Wildrose 2.
            > Please be aware that this release contains adult content.
            >
            > In Murasakino Misato's "Parachute Limit," Noriko gets sick after being out in the rain with Shimako, and the two of them share a sweet moment.
            >
            > The sixth installment of Morishima Akiko's YurixYuri Observation Diary is about wrestling.
            >
            > The releases can all be downloaded at our website: http://www.lililicious.net

          • Allison Passino
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 5, 2009
              Terror loving terrorists. Hahahaha! I love it. I'll have to tell my friend about that one; he'd appreciate it. Take care all!

              Aru