Happy New Year!

  • Joy Bordador
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
      By now everyone has gone through the midnight divide, so yeah, Happy New Year! :P

      Also, for those here who are fans of Ogata Megumi (notable as she was one of the first seiyuu that a number of us were acquainted to in this fandom), she has a new blog up here: http://emou.seesaa.net. Enjoy. v^_^v

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Wunderlampe" <thirohk@...> wrote:

        > A happy new year to everyone on the list generally and Erica especially...
        >
        > And here is hoping that this new decade finally sees Sachiko tell Yuki that Sei can't be trusted because she lacks nasal hair...

        Ahahaha!

        > Happy New Year everyone! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a date with two curvaceous bottles...

        Happy New Year, enjoy!
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 2012
          Feliz Año Nuevo!
          Bonne année!

          A Happy and Healthy New Year from everyone at Yuricon & ALC Publishing. ^_^

          https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151353957907527&set=a.405182097526.206442.52246397526&type=1&theater