Twelve days of Yuri Christmas.

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2008
      Here is an idea. Think up of your twelve most loved Yuri gifts for
      Christmas and set them to the song `Twelve days of Christmas'.

      I would very much like to see what everyone else would like to come up
      with as I had trouble with seven and ten.

      You know how it goes:

      "On the [number] day of Christmas my true love sent to me…

      1) A rosary with akogare.
      2) Two Simoun pilots
      3) Three student counsel leaders
      4) Four members of Zlay
      5) Five rose crest rings
      6) Six Milk Morinaga couples
      7) Seven Aasu sisters
      8) Eight duellists
      9) Nine Sailor Senshi
      10) Ten Megumi Ogata CDs
      11) Eleven THOUSAND SOBAME
      12) Twelve pilots of Chor Tempest
    • chocolatt13212
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer"
        <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

        > Here is an idea. Think up of your twelve most loved Yuri gifts for
        > Christmas and set them to the song `Twelve days of Christmas'.
        >
        > I would very much like to see what everyone else would like to come up
        > with as I had trouble with seven and ten.
        >
        > You know how it goes:
        >
        > "On the [number] day of Christmas my true love sent to me…
        >
        > 1) A rosary with akogare.
        > 2) Two Simoun pilots
        > 3) Three student counsel leaders
        > 4) Four members of Zlay
        > 5) Five rose crest rings
        > 6) Six Milk Morinaga couples
        > 7) Seven Aasu sisters
        > 8) Eight duellists
        > 9) Nine Sailor Senshi
        > 10) Ten Megumi Ogata CDs
        > 11) Eleven THOUSAND SOBAME
        > 12) Twelve pilots of Chor Tempest

        Hahahahahaha! This is great. I know I'm really late, but whatever. I
        can't pass this up.

        On the "nth" day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...

        1. homemade Utena style Jacket in my size <3<3<3
        2. copies of the latest Yuri Monogatari (squee!! one for myself and
        the other to toss around)
        3. more fluting jokes
        4. Yuri-related posters of excellent style and in pristine condition
        5. new Yuri Goggles (to pelt at my friends)
        6. can anyone say awesome doujinshi?
        7. roses of white, red, orange, blue, green, yellow, and the dubious black
        8. copies of Yuri Hime
        9. homemade chocolates (early valentine's day)
        10. new scanlations from my favorite artists
        11. HiME weapons of mass destruction
        and
        12. more days with her dressed as Madlax... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!