Yuri Monogatari pre-order is up on the new ALC page on the Yuricon Shop

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2008
      Hi all -

      Construction continues on the Yuricon Shop!

      We now have a brand new page for direct orders of 100% Yuri from ALC
      Publishing: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/alcp.html

      And to christen the new page, we've opened up the page with pre-orders
      for "Yuri Monogatari 6!"

      Also - I want to apologize for the ridiculous shipping charges...it
      really is that expensive to ship things these days. :-(