AW: [Yuricon] What's Your "Top Ten" of the Year?

  • Sharanna Atreides
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2008
      Oo Nice question. I am not really able to say which of these 10 Mangas i prefere more or less.
      I do like Shoujo Bigaku, Girl Friends and Himegami. So you see - there are only three i have bough till now xD' ... -.- since they aren't released in my country it's very expensive to order them ... -.-

      Sharanna