Spreading yuri in postapocalyptic world

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 11, 2008
      Hi
      Thanks to my friends, I begun to play postapocalyptic rpg "Fallout 2".
      In most rpgs you have to play male protagonists, so when it's
      possilble, I'm choosing female characters. And what? OMFG! After few
      hours of playing my character has a wife! Yay! Not to mention that she
      was able to take a bath witha female and chat and flirt with fe other
      girls. And it's american game, not japanesse.
      cheers
      Grisznak
    • ecchi_anime_fan
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 11, 2008
        Sounds like a cool game...

        I will have to check it out...

        Btw... Is it free to play online?

        Where can I find it?

      • raynadarkstorm@aim.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 11, 2008
          You can find it for sale online or in used game stores.
          It's not an mmo, and i don't believe it has any online play

          > Thanks to my friends, I begun to play postapocalyptic rpg "Fallout 2".
          > In most rpgs you have to play male protagonists, so when it's
          > possilble, I'm choosing female characters. And what? OMFG! After few
          > hours of playing my character has a wife! Yay! Not to mention that she
          > was able to take a bath witha female and chat and flirt with fe other
          > girls. And it's american game, not japanesse.
          > cheers
          > Grisznak

        • ecchi_anime_fan
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 11, 2008
            Txs for the info...

            I will start the search for it right now.

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 11, 2008
              It's a typical rpg game, not online mmo. That's why I mentioned it, in
              mmo same sex marriages is nothing shocking, but in normal rpg...heh,
              crazy thing. Game is not very new, but very, very playable. You can
              choose your own moral way, from being good to being very bad. You can
              free slaves from the hands of slavers or become a slaver too. You can
              even become porn actress. It's very brutal world (Mad Max anyone?), so
              the world is brutal, violent and wulgar. There are dozens of
              sidequests and each choice we made, our reputation changes. I usually
              play japanesse rpgs, but Fallout2 is one of the best westen rpg in my
              opinion.
              cheers
              Grisznak

              2008/12/11 ecchi_anime_fan <bills_jewelry@...>:
              > Txs for the info...
              >
              > I will start the search for it right now.
              >
              > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, raynadarkstorm@... wrote:
              >>

              >> You can find it for sale online or in used game stores.
              >> It's not an mmo, and i don't believe it has any online play

            • tai
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 12, 2008
                Fallout 2 is well-known but very old title.
                Did anyone already played Fallout 3?
                I'm really curious about its yuri content.

                > > I will start the search for it right now.
                You can find conversion for XP and Vista here:
                http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/fallout_2
              • raynadarkstorm@aim.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 12, 2008
                  I've only read the reviews in PC Gamer, and they have said it stays true to the original. I can't image it being that different.