Design Yuricon's new look!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2008
      Hi all -

      It's been about 4 years since the Yuricon site had a makeover and
      its time for a new look. So we're looking for design ideas for the
      new Yuricon!

      This is a paid contract job, I'm looking for someone with good
      design skills, excellent communication skills and a strong sense of
      deadline and responsibility. You will be responsible for creating
      the design and assisting with the migration of the site. Students of
      design are welcome to apply.

      If you would like to apply for this position, please email me at
      yuricon@... with an introductory email and if possible a
      link to your portfolio or an example of your work.

      Looking forward to hearing from you!