RE: [Yuricon] Re: Notes on the 20th Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel - Souer Audition (Intro, Part 1-2)

    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 8, 2008
      >  To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: Tieu_yeu_nu_123@...
      > Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 03:51:20 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Notes on the 20th Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel - Souer Audition (Intro, Part 1-2)

      > i'm sorry but i'm getting mixed up with how the chapters are going.
      > what comes after this? i found a total of 4 threads but i can't tell
      > the order they're suppose to be in. please help.

      Easiest way to do this is to got to the Yuricon ML Messages Page:

      Read in this order; message 26145, 26146, 26147, 26148.

      Suspicious message? There’s an alert for that. Get your Hotmail® account now.
    • Joseph Wagner
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 8, 2008
        You might be getting confused because I just noticed the numerals on
        the Part numbers are not consistent. For some bizarre reason I
        managed to call them "Part Three, Part Four, Part V, Part 6" not very
        consistent. ^^

        --
        "How much sand will the hand hold?" ~Jessica, mother of Muad'Dib
      • arista0411
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 15, 2008

          > Notes on the Twentieth Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel
          > Translated by Rei and Sukoshi
          > Edited by Erica Friedman

          Thanks so much for all the hard work!