Re: Notes on the 20th Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel - Souer Audition (Intro, Part 1

  • yapabigail
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 2, 2008
      Otsukare!

      Thank you for all you HARD work and taking time from RL to do this
      service for the fans. I really appreciate it. This is a wonderful
      surprise and I'll take time reading it :)

      Itadakimasu!
    • tieu_yeu_nu_123
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 7, 2008
        before i start asking questions. i like to thank you erica, rei and
        Sukoshi for your efforts. i really appriciate all the time and effort
        you have given up to translate these novels.

        now that the thanks are done...

        i'm sorry but i'm getting mixed up with how the chapters are going.
        what comes after this? i found a total of 4 threads but i can't tell
        the order they're suppose to be in. please help.
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 8, 2008
          >  To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > From: Tieu_yeu_nu_123@...
          > Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 03:51:20 +0000
          > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Notes on the 20th Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel - Souer Audition (Intro, Part 1-2)

          > i'm sorry but i'm getting mixed up with how the chapters are going.
          > what comes after this? i found a total of 4 threads but i can't tell
          > the order they're suppose to be in. please help.

          Easiest way to do this is to got to the Yuricon ML Messages Page:

          Read in this order; message 26145, 26146, 26147, 26148.

          Suspicious message? There’s an alert for that. Get your Hotmail® account now.
        • Joseph Wagner
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 8, 2008
            You might be getting confused because I just noticed the numerals on
            the Part numbers are not consistent. For some bizarre reason I
            managed to call them "Part Three, Part Four, Part V, Part 6" not very
            consistent. ^^

            --
            "How much sand will the hand hold?" ~Jessica, mother of Muad'Dib
          • arista0411
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 15, 2008

              > Notes on the Twentieth Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel
              > Translated by Rei and Sukoshi
              > Edited by Erica Friedman

              Thanks so much for all the hard work!