RE: [Yuricon] Re: Yuri Monogatari 6 Special Holiday Pre-order!

  • Ellen Kuhfeld
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
      Message
      I had the same problem. The address wrapped around. Include the part that starts with "xclick&hosted" and cut-n-paste into the browser bar.

      Ellen Rose

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Rinu <rinucz@...> wrote:

        > Between "_s" and "-xclick" is nothing. Just "_s-xclick". And end of
        the
        > link is 5, not >. Just do copy-paste and remove unwanted parts :).

        I did copy/paste it, but it wasn't until now I noticed for some reason
        the entire address didn't appear above when I pasted it. I typed in the
        rest and got through, so thanks--Pachy
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 2, 2008
          Hello all -

          In my enthusiasm to get this email out, I forgot that we have a large number of international members. My apologies.

          If you are ordering YM6 from outside the contiguous 48 states of the US (this means Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico and Canada, yes), please use the following link:

          <https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=1592965>

          And I apologize again if this link also breaks in email. Yahoo is very bad with links.

          Suspicious message? There’s an alert for that. Get your Hotmail® account now.
        • Katherine
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 7, 2008
            Cool! ^^ I just placed my pre-order. I'm looking forward to YM6, and
            the Rica'tte Kanji post-card!