Re: Yuri Monogatari 6 Special Holiday Pre-order!

  • pachy_boy
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008

      > To pre-order Yuri Monogatari 6:
      >
      > <https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-
      > xclick&hosted_button_id=1564815>

      I tried the link, but it went to 'page not found'--Pachy
    • Ellen Kuhfeld
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
        Message
        I had the same problem. The address wrapped around. Include the part that starts with "xclick&hosted" and cut-n-paste into the browser bar.

        Ellen Rose

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
          Between "_s" and "-xclick" is nothing. Just "_s-xclick". And end of the
          link is 5, not >. Just do copy-paste and remove unwanted parts :).

          R.

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Rinu <rinucz@...> wrote:

            > Between "_s" and "-xclick" is nothing. Just "_s-xclick". And end of
            the
            > link is 5, not >. Just do copy-paste and remove unwanted parts :).

            I did copy/paste it, but it wasn't until now I noticed for some reason
            the entire address didn't appear above when I pasted it. I typed in the
            rest and got through, so thanks--Pachy
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 2, 2008
              Hello all -

              In my enthusiasm to get this email out, I forgot that we have a large number of international members. My apologies.

              If you are ordering YM6 from outside the contiguous 48 states of the US (this means Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico and Canada, yes), please use the following link:

              <https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=1592965>

              And I apologize again if this link also breaks in email. Yahoo is very bad with links.

              Suspicious message? There’s an alert for that. Get your Hotmail® account now.
            • Katherine
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 7, 2008
                Cool! ^^ I just placed my pre-order. I'm looking forward to YM6, and
                the Rica'tte Kanji post-card!