Yuri Monogatari 6 Special Holiday Pre-order!

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hello eveyone -

      It is my pleasure to offer you a special limited-tim holiday season
      pre-order for ALC Publishing's newest 100% Yuri anthology - Yuri
      Monogatari 6!

      YM6 is expected to hit the shelves in February, 2009. We're holding
      a special holiday sale on pre-orders expressly for Yuricon Members
      and a few selected other audiences.

      Pre-order YM6 now and you will get a 30% discount off the cover
      price, *plus* an adorable Rica and Miho post-card, with original art
      by Rica Takashima.

      YM6 will feature the return of Circle UKOZ, Rica Takashima, Eriko
      Tadeno, Jessie B. and Althea Keaton, as well as art and stories by
      talented Yuri artists from around the world. And this volume of YM6
      features award-nominated lesbian novelist J.D. Glass' first foray
      into the world of graphic novels, with her story "Sakura Gun" - a
      side story to her upcoming novel "American Goth."

      To pre-order Yuri Monogatari 6:

      <https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-
      xclick&hosted_button_id=1564815>

      ALC Publishing - Where the girl always gets the girl.
      http://www.anilesbocon.org/shop/emanga.html#ALC
    • Ellen Kuhfeld
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
        Message
        When I tried to order through ALC Publishing, YM 6 wasn't one of the choices. Does going straight to Paypal get you as much of a payout?

        Ellen Rose

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
          To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          From: ellen@...
          Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:31:36 -0600

          > When I tried to order through ALC Publishing, YM 6 wasn't one of the choices. Does going straight to Paypal get you as much of a payout?

          The short answer is, yes.

          This pre-order is not listed on the website, because this offer is, as I said, a special offer to Yuricon members.

          When YM6 does go up on the website, it will also be through paypal, because that is, sadly, the only system that works right now for me.

          In general - if any offer is posted by me, here, it is one I have created, and is therefore something I hope people will consider. :-)

          Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows Mobile®.
          http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119642556/direct/01/
        • pachy_boy
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008

            > To pre-order Yuri Monogatari 6:
            >
            > <https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-
            > xclick&hosted_button_id=1564815>

            I tried the link, but it went to 'page not found'--Pachy
          • Ellen Kuhfeld
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
              Message
              I had the same problem. The address wrapped around. Include the part that starts with "xclick&hosted" and cut-n-paste into the browser bar.

              Ellen Rose

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
                Between "_s" and "-xclick" is nothing. Just "_s-xclick". And end of the
                link is 5, not >. Just do copy-paste and remove unwanted parts :).

                R.

                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
                  --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Rinu <rinucz@...> wrote:

                  > Between "_s" and "-xclick" is nothing. Just "_s-xclick". And end of
                  the
                  > link is 5, not >. Just do copy-paste and remove unwanted parts :).

                  I did copy/paste it, but it wasn't until now I noticed for some reason
                  the entire address didn't appear above when I pasted it. I typed in the
                  rest and got through, so thanks--Pachy
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 2, 2008
                    Hello all -

                    In my enthusiasm to get this email out, I forgot that we have a large number of international members. My apologies.

                    If you are ordering YM6 from outside the contiguous 48 states of the US (this means Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico and Canada, yes), please use the following link:

                    <https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=1592965>

                    And I apologize again if this link also breaks in email. Yahoo is very bad with links.

                    Suspicious message? There’s an alert for that. Get your Hotmail® account now.
                  • Katherine
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 7, 2008
                      Cool! ^^ I just placed my pre-order. I'm looking forward to YM6, and
                      the Rica'tte Kanji post-card!