Re: Notes on the 20th Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel - Souer Audition (Intro, Part 1-2)

  • blu_gloo
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 1, 2008
      Thankyou SOOOO much! You people have just made my day. Thanks for all
      your hard work. Now I shall neglect my schoolwork and start reading...

      > Notes on the Twentieth Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel
      > Translated by Rei and Sukoshi
      > Edited by Erica Friedman
    • twadli3400
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 1, 2008
        Thanks in advanced. I'll be reading it inbetween experiments this
        week. :)

        > Notes on the Twentieth Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel
        > Translated by Rei and Sukoshi
        > Edited by Erica Friedman

      • diarias31
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 1, 2008
          thank you very much for your hard work
        • munkyjanice
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 2, 2008
            Thank youuuuu rei, sukoshi and erica!
          • yapabigail
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 2, 2008
              Otsukare!

              Thank you for all you HARD work and taking time from RL to do this
              service for the fans. I really appreciate it. This is a wonderful
              surprise and I'll take time reading it :)

              Itadakimasu!
            • tieu_yeu_nu_123
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 7, 2008
                before i start asking questions. i like to thank you erica, rei and
                Sukoshi for your efforts. i really appriciate all the time and effort
                you have given up to translate these novels.

                now that the thanks are done...

                i'm sorry but i'm getting mixed up with how the chapters are going.
                what comes after this? i found a total of 4 threads but i can't tell
                the order they're suppose to be in. please help.
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 8, 2008
                  >  To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                  > From: Tieu_yeu_nu_123@...
                  > Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 03:51:20 +0000
                  > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Notes on the 20th Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel - Souer Audition (Intro, Part 1-2)

                  > i'm sorry but i'm getting mixed up with how the chapters are going.
                  > what comes after this? i found a total of 4 threads but i can't tell
                  > the order they're suppose to be in. please help.

                  Easiest way to do this is to got to the Yuricon ML Messages Page:

                  Read in this order; message 26145, 26146, 26147, 26148.

                  Suspicious message? There’s an alert for that. Get your Hotmail® account now.
                • Joseph Wagner
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 8, 2008
                    You might be getting confused because I just noticed the numerals on
                    the Part numbers are not consistent. For some bizarre reason I
                    managed to call them "Part Three, Part Four, Part V, Part 6" not very
                    consistent. ^^

                    --
                    "How much sand will the hand hold?" ~Jessica, mother of Muad'Dib
                  • arista0411
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 15, 2008

                      > Notes on the Twentieth Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel
                      > Translated by Rei and Sukoshi
                      > Edited by Erica Friedman

                      Thanks so much for all the hard work!