Re: [Yuricon] Re: Notes on the 20th Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel - Souer Audition (Intro, Part 1-2)

  • catchperfect
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 30, 2008
      Thank you for the hard work and giving in long hours to translate Marimite novels!
      Very much appreciate it.

      Cheers,
      Grace

    • blu_gloo
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 1, 2008
        Thankyou SOOOO much! You people have just made my day. Thanks for all
        your hard work. Now I shall neglect my schoolwork and start reading...

        > Notes on the Twentieth Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel
        > Translated by Rei and Sukoshi
        > Edited by Erica Friedman
      • twadli3400
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 1, 2008
          Thanks in advanced. I'll be reading it inbetween experiments this
          week. :)

          > Notes on the Twentieth Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel
          > Translated by Rei and Sukoshi
          > Edited by Erica Friedman

        • diarias31
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 1, 2008
            thank you very much for your hard work
          • munkyjanice
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 2, 2008
              Thank youuuuu rei, sukoshi and erica!
            • yapabigail
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 2, 2008
                Otsukare!

                Thank you for all you HARD work and taking time from RL to do this
                service for the fans. I really appreciate it. This is a wonderful
                surprise and I'll take time reading it :)

                Itadakimasu!
              • tieu_yeu_nu_123
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 7, 2008
                  before i start asking questions. i like to thank you erica, rei and
                  Sukoshi for your efforts. i really appriciate all the time and effort
                  you have given up to translate these novels.

                  now that the thanks are done...

                  i'm sorry but i'm getting mixed up with how the chapters are going.
                  what comes after this? i found a total of 4 threads but i can't tell
                  the order they're suppose to be in. please help.
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 8, 2008
                    >  To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                    > From: Tieu_yeu_nu_123@...
                    > Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 03:51:20 +0000
                    > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Notes on the 20th Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel - Souer Audition (Intro, Part 1-2)

                    > i'm sorry but i'm getting mixed up with how the chapters are going.
                    > what comes after this? i found a total of 4 threads but i can't tell
                    > the order they're suppose to be in. please help.

                    Easiest way to do this is to got to the Yuricon ML Messages Page:

                    Read in this order; message 26145, 26146, 26147, 26148.

                    Suspicious message? There’s an alert for that. Get your Hotmail® account now.
                  • Joseph Wagner
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 8, 2008
                      You might be getting confused because I just noticed the numerals on
                      the Part numbers are not consistent. For some bizarre reason I
                      managed to call them "Part Three, Part Four, Part V, Part 6" not very
                      consistent. ^^

                      --
                      "How much sand will the hand hold?" ~Jessica, mother of Muad'Dib
                    • arista0411
                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 15, 2008

                        > Notes on the Twentieth Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel
                        > Translated by Rei and Sukoshi
                        > Edited by Erica Friedman

                        Thanks so much for all the hard work!