Re: Notes on the 20th Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel - Souer Audition (Intro, Part 1-2)

  • yatannah
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 30, 2008
      Thank you *so* much Erica, Rei and Sukoshi, for all your hard work! It
      is very much appreciated, from the bottom of my heart.
    • Ah... Me
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 30, 2008
        THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

        I haven't said that as often as I should, but I wanted to let you all know (this includes ALL those who take pity on us non-Japanese readers) how grateful I/we are that you take time to do this.

        And Rei.... I've gotten my "Marmite" anime already ordered... In fact, I think I'm getting my next (Spring) box very soonly thanks to RightStuf having it in stock early!

        Thespi
        The only reason that cats tolerate humans is that they haven't found a
        better slave race, YET.

        "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives." -- James Madison

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 30, 2008

          I’ve been overdue in showing my gratefulness for the translations done.  Thanks to all the people for their parts in the translations.  From Erica and her novel translations, to Erin and the lillicious crew of translations, graphics editing, and other things I’m may not be aware of.  They are extra projects in your book, of which I wouldn’t be enjoying if you chose not to do so.  Thanks much!  Arrigato!

          christine

        • catchperfect
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 30, 2008
            Thank you for the hard work and giving in long hours to translate Marimite novels!
            Very much appreciate it.

            Cheers,
            Grace

          • blu_gloo
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 1, 2008
              Thankyou SOOOO much! You people have just made my day. Thanks for all
              your hard work. Now I shall neglect my schoolwork and start reading...

              > Notes on the Twentieth Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel
              > Translated by Rei and Sukoshi
              > Edited by Erica Friedman
            • twadli3400
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 1, 2008
                Thanks in advanced. I'll be reading it inbetween experiments this
                week. :)

                > Notes on the Twentieth Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel
                > Translated by Rei and Sukoshi
                > Edited by Erica Friedman

              • diarias31
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 1, 2008
                  thank you very much for your hard work
                • munkyjanice
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 2, 2008
                    Thank youuuuu rei, sukoshi and erica!
                  • yapabigail
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 2, 2008
                      Otsukare!

                      Thank you for all you HARD work and taking time from RL to do this
                      service for the fans. I really appreciate it. This is a wonderful
                      surprise and I'll take time reading it :)

                      Itadakimasu!
                    • tieu_yeu_nu_123
                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 7, 2008
                        before i start asking questions. i like to thank you erica, rei and
                        Sukoshi for your efforts. i really appriciate all the time and effort
                        you have given up to translate these novels.

                        now that the thanks are done...

                        i'm sorry but i'm getting mixed up with how the chapters are going.
                        what comes after this? i found a total of 4 threads but i can't tell
                        the order they're suppose to be in. please help.
                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 8, 2008
                          >  To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                          > From: Tieu_yeu_nu_123@...
                          > Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 03:51:20 +0000
                          > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Notes on the 20th Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel - Souer Audition (Intro, Part 1-2)

                          > i'm sorry but i'm getting mixed up with how the chapters are going.
                          > what comes after this? i found a total of 4 threads but i can't tell
                          > the order they're suppose to be in. please help.

                          Easiest way to do this is to got to the Yuricon ML Messages Page:

                          Read in this order; message 26145, 26146, 26147, 26148.

                          Suspicious message? There’s an alert for that. Get your Hotmail® account now.
                        • Joseph Wagner
                          Message 12 of 13 , Dec 8, 2008
                            You might be getting confused because I just noticed the numerals on
                            the Part numbers are not consistent. For some bizarre reason I
                            managed to call them "Part Three, Part Four, Part V, Part 6" not very
                            consistent. ^^

                            --
                            "How much sand will the hand hold?" ~Jessica, mother of Muad'Dib
                          • arista0411
                            Message 13 of 13 , Dec 15, 2008

                              > Notes on the Twentieth Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel
                              > Translated by Rei and Sukoshi
                              > Edited by Erica Friedman

                              Thanks so much for all the hard work!