[WWW] The seriously overdue Yuricon site update

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      I know it's been way too long, but finally, a Yuricon site update!

      Brand new names on Yuricon's "The List" of lesbians, lesbian
      wannabees and oughtabes in anime and manga!
      http:www.yuricon.org/list/

      Manga and anime available through the Yuricon Shop are linked. As
      always - names for "The List" were taken from suggestions by fans
      *just like you.* Don't email me to say you don't agree. lol
      Suggestions for "The List" are always welcome - please send them to
      the appropriate address, don't post them here and expect me to
      remember. ;-)

      New anime, manga and light novels on the Yuricon Shop!
      http://www.yuricon.org/shop

      New manga in English and Japanese, new anime and don't forget the
      new Yuri light novels from Ichijinsha!

      Saiyuu no Ryouko: The Continuing Adventures of Yuriko - issues of
      Yuiko's continuing adventures in life and love, online for your
      reading convenience! http://www.yuricon.org/snb/

      Check back soon for an updated Events page and more!