Re: [Yuricon] Re: Queen's Blade

  • BlackSkaven
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 25, 2008
      Hi,

      Katherine wrote:
      > The protagonist probably looks like Shizuru because the author of the
      > manga is Nanzaki Iku, who draws ShizNat doujinshi under the name
      > Doropanda Tours. (And Iku's doujinshi are a lot better, imo, than his
      > original work.) I thought the Queen's Blade manga was pretty bad (and
      > not even in a fun, campy way), but to each his or her own.

      http://queensblade.net/

      Well the original gaming books characters are designed by more or less
      (in)famous artists. Among those is Hirokazu Hisayuki the chara designer
      for the Mai-Hime franchise ...

      http://www.dendoh.com/

      I guess the character in question is Claudette?
      http://queensblade.net/character/char_018.php

      Well I don't feel any urge to view or read anything based on a game or
      movie because most of these adaptions are a waste of time so I don't know ;)

      BlackSkaven