Re: [Yuricon] Tojite te ne, kokoro (The heart is closed off, isn’t it?)

  • catchperfect
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2008
      Yep, I too must say Thank You so much for all your work and especially for "Heart and Soul" especially as I *heart* Ritsuko and Sayo. :-)
      You all are the best!

      Have a great Thanksgiving everyone --

      Cheers,
      Grace

      Joseph Saunders <rphjas@...> wrote:
      I wanted to thank Lililicious staffers for all their hard work on "To Heart and Soul" from Yuri Hime volume #2  and I am hoping to see their work on this story from YuriHime Wildrose volume #2 entitled Tojite te ne, kokoro (The heart is closed off, isn’t it?)..
      I hope it is ok for me to send my heart-felt thanks to Lililicious staffers for all their efforts on our behalf..the non-Japanese literate members..
      Happy Thanksgiving to all
      Joe
      __._,_._