Close but no cigar

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 2008
      I've been saying for some time that I'd love to see an AMV with the
      ladies of Lillian to Disney's "Kiss the Girl". Yuri fan John B sent me
      this link - it's not the right song and it's not the right scenes, but
      hey, it's a Marimite "Kiss the Girl" AMV! lol

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugJAVPmp-cQ

    • Johann Chua
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 13, 2008
        On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 10:23 PM, atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
        > I've been saying for some time that I'd love to see an AMV with the
        > ladies of Lillian to Disney's "Kiss the Girl". Yuri fan John B sent me
        > this link - it's not the right song and it's not the right scenes, but
        > hey, it's a Marimite "Kiss the Girl" AMV! lol
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugJAVPmp-cQ

        Aw, man. No longer available.

        Jill Sobule's "I Kissed A Girl" is obvious yuri AMV material, but I'd
        like to see someone use Save Ferris and Reel Big Fish's "She Has A
        Girlfriend Now".
      • ecchi_anime_fan
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 13, 2008
          > Aw, man. No longer available.

          what do you mean?
          I just watched it.
        • Wyld Childe
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 13, 2008
            Dang it! Now I'm sitting here in youtube playing the... "Just one more AMV..." Game... and I think I'm loosing since I'm already at three windows and one bookmark. LOL

            DarkWyldchilde

            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
            lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"

            Benjamin Franklin
          • Firia L
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 13, 2008
              Hee! That's a fun song set to yuri. I think if anything, it's more appropriate as a yuri theme song than some disney song. :P It doesn't seem "right" in a hetrosexual context.

              In other news, I miss amv's that make an effort to lip sync.

              -L

              To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
              From: wyldchilde37@...
              Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:45:59 -0800
              Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Close but no cigar

              Dang it! Now I'm sitting here in youtube playing the... "Just one more AMV..." Game... and I think I'm loosing since I'm already at three windows and one bookmark. LOL

              DarkWyldchilde

              "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
              lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"

              Benjamin Franklin

              Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious email. Sign up today.
            • Johann Chua
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 13, 2008
                On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 11:10 PM, ecchi_anime_fan
                <bills_jewelry@...> wrote:
                >> Aw, man. No longer available.
                >
                > what do you mean?
                > I just watched it.

                I'm having connection problems, so that could be it. Thought it
                might've been taken down due to copyright infringement. You know how
                the RIAA is.