Re: [Yuricon] Re: Perspective of yuri religion.

  • Kumiko Yamazaki
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2008
      Why would Nagisa be evil?  She seems so sweet? I don't understand.

      Kumi.

      On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 3:33 PM, georgiapilu <shiznats@...> wrote:
      Hehe, maybe u'r right...I'm not a fan of evil couples...
      ~~~chu chu

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "iatheia" <iatheia@...> wrote:

      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "georgiapilu" <shiznats@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I think Chikane and Himeko will definitely occupy the yuri heaven
      > > throne. And Sei and Shizuru, they have to be there. As for the SP
      > > characters, well Shizuma and Nagisa make a better couple than
      > Kaname
      > > and Momomi.
      > > ~~~chu chu
      >
      > Oh, but does there exist a more functional evil lesbian couple? But
      > I'm probably just obsessed with those two. Especially after reading
      > "Astraea Lake"... boy that was a long story...
      >
      > And just because two girls are happily together, does not mean that
      > they are authomatically going to heaven...

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         mailto:Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      "Does anyone know where a good friend goes, when they go way up high?
      They're in the stars looking down on you; you can see them if you try.
      So tell me about the stars that shine up above in the blue night sky.
      I'll think of you every time I hear, the nightingale's soft cry."
      - Death Theme from Galaxy Fraulein Yuna。