Re: Speaking of Yuri...

  • sean@thekeep.org
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 4, 2001
      --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
      > Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near
      ecstatic
      > tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala Kun.

      And you haven't even really gotten to the REALLY shoujo-ai/yuri stuff
      yet, have you? Eps 23-26 will blow your mind. :-D

      --SG
      --where's that lemon, btw?
    • Kathryn Williams
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 4, 2001
        LOL, I knew you's like it >^_^<

        ja

        KAt

      • the_judy_justice@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 4, 2001
          --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
          > Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near
          ecstatic
          > tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala Kun.

          Yes, you can... But I'd be really happy if you told a bit more about
          it... It seems that this Anime hasn't reached Europe yet.

          And well...
          About the ALC, I almost missed the new list as I never check my Yahoo
          mail box.^_^'
          Anyway, the great Judy is back even thought she's rather quiet these
          days. ^_-

          -Judy

          http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 4, 2001
            >From: sean@...
            >And you haven't even really gotten to the REALLY shoujo-ai/yuri stuff
            >yet, have you? Eps 23-26 will blow your mind. :-D

            Don't TELL me!

            >--SG
            >--where's that lemon, btw?

            On the hard drive of my laptop. If I hadn't been so busy with web stuff
            today i was going to work on it. :-)

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 4, 2001
              > Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near
              ecstatic
              > tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala Kun.

              heheh ;p So you were able to get in those last episodes even with all
              this frenzy tonight ne? =^.^=

              Kun
              ----'-,-{@
            • Duncan Law-Green
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 5, 2001
                > --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
                > > Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near
                > ecstatic
                > > tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala Kun.

                > Yes, you can... But I'd be really happy if you told a bit more about
                > it... It seems that this Anime hasn't reached Europe yet.

                Yes it has, through the wonders of divx fansubs :-)

                There's an English-language site on Noir here:-
                http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/noir/index.htm

                Ja,

                Duncan
                =-=-=-

                Staff member: AyaCon 3: Aya Returns -- 1-3 Nov 2002, Northampton, UK

                --
                / _ # J. Duncan Law-Green PhD - Astrophysicist, Anime & SF fan
                /_/ _ # Web: http://www.ryouko.demon.co.uk/ RL: Leicester, UK
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 5, 2001
                  >From: Trixterpriest@...

                  >heheh ;p So you were able to get in those last episodes even with all
                  >this frenzy tonight ne? =^.^=

                  I have the last 4 to watch and I have to wait until *after* I teach class
                  tonight. Bastards...wanting to learn
                  Taiji...grumblemublekeepingmefrommyanimemumble...

                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 5, 2001
                    > >heheh ;p So you were able to get in those last episodes even with all
                    > >this frenzy tonight ne? =^.^=
                    >
                    > I have the last 4 to watch and I have to wait until *after* I teach class
                    > tonight. Bastards...wanting to learn
                    > Taiji...grumblemublekeepingmefrommyanimemumble...

                    Yeah! Who do these people think they are? My crew actually expects me to come and work with them eight hours a day as well! I say it's time that we rebel! =^.^=

                    Kun
                    ----'-,-{@

                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 5, 2001
                      --- In Yuricon@y..., "Duncan Law-Green" <dlg@r...> wrote:
                      > > --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
                      > > > Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near
                      > > ecstatic
                      > > > tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala
                      Kun.

                      > > Yes, you can... But I'd be really happy if you told a bit more
                      about
                      > > it... It seems that this Anime hasn't reached Europe yet.
                      >
                      > Yes it has, through the wonders of divx fansubs :-)
                      >
                      > There's an English-language site on Noir here:-
                      > http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/noir/index.htm
                      >
                      > Ja,
                      >
                      > Duncan
                      > =-=-=-

                      Thanks a lot! ^_^
                      He he... I guess I would push too far if I asked about a french
                      version... ^_^'

                      No, that's perfectly fine in english.

                      -Judy