Special Hayate x Blade contest - entertain me and win a copy of HxB Volume 1!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2008
      Good news, everyone! (Yes, yes, that was a Futurama reference)

      By the kindness and generosity of sponsor Ted the Awesome, I am
      pleased to announce a special "Hayate x Blade" contest open only to
      members of the YCML and readers of Okazu!

      You have three ways to win:

      1) Write a fanfic (no more than 500 words) about Yuriko at Tenchi
      Gakuen

      2) Draw a piece of fan art that shows any of the characters of
      Shoujoai ni Bouken or Saiyuu no Ryouko as students at Tenchi Gakuen

      3) In no more than 100 words, tell me about your ideal shinyuu, with
      whom you would want to compete in the Hoshitori!

      or

      4) Entertain me in some other way. (Make an AMV of Marimite to
      Disney's "Kiss the Girl" or draw Medusa and Alecto as shinyuu, or
      something else clever and fun. It's up to you, but it has to
      entertain me! lol)

      The most entertaining entries will win a copy of Hayate x Blade,
      Volume 1 for yourself or for a library near you. (Please get the
      library's consent first!)

      There are no other rules, except that entries must be sent to
      anilesbocon01 at hotmail dot com by November 30.

      Looking for yuri manga where the girl gets the girl? ALC Publishing
      has what you want! http://www.yuricon.org/shop/