Re: ADMIN RE: [Yuricon] THE UPANCOMING ELECTION: THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL ELECTION THAT IS.

  • Wyld Childe
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008
      Erica, I know this may not have as much impact coming from a guy, but I love you. :)

      DarkWyldchilde

      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
      lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"

      Benjamin Franklin

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: wyldchilde37@...
        > Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:58:29 -0700
        > Subject: Re: ADMIN RE: [Yuricon] THE UPANCOMING ELECTION: THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL ELECTION THAT IS.
        >
        > Erica, I know this may not have as much impact coming from a guy, but I love you. :)

        LOL, thanks. Your check is in the mail. ;-)

        When your life is on the go—take your life with you.
        http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298558/direct/01/
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
          The person who posted this has been escorted off the list for not
          being inclined to follow simple directions.

          **Please do not respond to these posts on this list. **

          This thread is off-topic and is closed.

          Cheers,

          Erica (still the list owner)