Re: New Lililicious Releases - Yuri Hime 5 one-shot and Maria-sama ga Miteru volume 4 chapter 28

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 18, 2008
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

      > In "Her First Love," by Chi-Ran, Natsuki disguises herself as a boy so
      > she can go out with the girl she likes.
      > Please be aware that this release contains mature content.
      >
      > In chapter 28 of Konno Oyuki and Nagasawa Satoru's Maria-sama ga
      Miteru,
      > Rosa Canina comes to the Rose Mansion to speak with Shimako.
      >
      > As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
      > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

      So could we expect Little Red Riding Hood Strikes Back be translated
      soon? :)
    • Joseph Saunders
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 18, 2008
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda" <mandygirl78@...> wrote:

        > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@> wrote:
        > >
        > > In "Her First Love," by Chi-Ran, Natsuki disguises herself as a
        boy so
        > > she can go out with the girl she likes.
        > > Please be aware that this release contains mature content.
        > >
        > > In chapter 28 of Konno Oyuki and Nagasawa Satoru's Maria-sama ga
        > Miteru,
        > > Rosa Canina comes to the Rose Mansion to speak with Shimako.
        > >
        > > As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
        > > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
        > > (http://www.lililicious.net ).
        > >

        > So could we expect Little Red Riding Hood Strikes Back be translated
        > soon? :)

        Dear Lililicious staffers...my thanks for all the hard work you do
        with all of your work..and for kindly sharing them with us..Thank you
      • Amanda
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 18, 2008
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

          > In "Her First Love," by Chi-Ran, Natsuki disguises herself as a boy so
          > she can go out with the girl she likes.
          > Please be aware that this release contains mature content.
          >
          > In chapter 28 of Konno Oyuki and Nagasawa Satoru's Maria-sama ga
          Miteru,
          > Rosa Canina comes to the Rose Mansion to speak with Shimako.
          >
          > As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
          > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
          > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

          So could we expect Little Red Riding Hood Strikes Back be translated
          soon? :)
        • Erin Subramanian
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 19, 2008
            Hi,

            Amanda wrote:

            >So could we expect Little Red Riding Hood Strikes Back be translated
            >soon? :)

            If by "soon" you mean "today" or "this week," then no. But we are
            working on it now, since it's in Yuri Hime 5-7. Please keep in mind that
            some projects require a larger investment of time than others.

            By the way, we can always use more skilled graphics editors who can
            handle our toughest projects. (I say that every time someone asks a
            question like this, don't I? Oh, well.) The more people we have who can
            handle a given project, the sooner it's likely to get done.

            And while I'm replying: Thanks for your kind words, Adam, catchperfect,
            and Joseph.

            Erin
          • Amanda
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 20, 2008
              No it's good enough that it's being worked now, it just happens to be
              one of my favorite series on Yuri Hime. If it ever came out on OVA I
              would buy it immediately! I've always wondered how you guys were able
              to replace the Japanese characters that weren't in the bubble.

              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...>
              wrote:

              > Hi,
              >
              > Amanda wrote:
              >
              > >So could we expect Little Red Riding Hood Strikes Back be translated
              > >soon? :)
              > >

              > If by "soon" you mean "today" or "this week," then no. But we are
              > working on it now, since it's in Yuri Hime 5-7. Please keep in mind
              that
              > some projects require a larger investment of time than others.
              >
              > By the way, we can always use more skilled graphics editors who can
              > handle our toughest projects. (I say that every time someone asks a
              > question like this, don't I? Oh, well.) The more people we have who can
              > handle a given project, the sooner it's likely to get done.
              >
              > And while I'm replying: Thanks for your kind words, Adam, catchperfect,
              > and Joseph.
              >
              > Erin

            • christine
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 20, 2008

                Just a quick thank you to those powers that be that continue to translate these things.  I may be able to help with photo editing in future, I’m a super beginner on the photoshop format yet.  But thanks, as I do enjoy the pleasant distraction of reading some fresh yuri.

                christine