Promo your work with YAY!

  • tiffanysilapajarun
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      YaoiandYuri.com as well as YaoiandYuri.wordpress.com (YAY) is looking
      to interview either
      a yuri writer and or artist for the November 2008 issue of the free
      newsletter.

      YAY, would like build the bridge between yuri made in Japan and yuri
      from all
      around the world. YAY supports writers/artists of original work at
      this time
      but is willing to promo communities which embrace fandom as well.

      I'm open to new ideas so contact me at silapa(at)silapajarun.com (^_^).