Re: [Yuricon] Re: Another crappy season - what are we all watching?

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 8, 2008
      Just started Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka. Typical eroge harem school
      bishojo serie, but opening promises something more (mecha, spies,
      etc). More, main female character literally kicked protagonist in his
      balls when he kissed her. What a brutal moe...
      cheers
      Grisznak

      2008/10/8 khari_i <khari@...>:
      > I tried watching Shoujo Sect out of pure curiosity as I've never
      > watched hentai before. Very odd, and rather amusing. I found the sex
      > so unsexy it veered off into giving me the giggles. The poor seiyuus,
      > having to voice that rubbish!
      >
      > Other than that, I've just finished a rewatch of Utena. Still
      > fabulous. My Juri crush is reignited :).
      >
      > I'm currently watching Oniisama E, which I'm finding extremely
      > entertaining. The melodrama quotient is so high! I've been chuckling
      > evilly throughout at the soapiness and the OTT shoujo-vision moments.
      >
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> So, yet another season has dawned and has only a teeny little Yuri.
      >>
      >> Other than the Shoujo Sect hentai series (which I find hysterically
      >> bad, but YMMV,) there's pretty much nothing on Japanese TV that's
      >> noteworthy.
      >>
      >> On the English-language side, Strawberry Panic is still being
      >> released. The last volume of Simoun just came out. In manga,
      >> Maka-Maka's around the corner, so is Hayate x Blade (which I cannot
      >> recommend enough.) And Burst Angel, Volume 1 is out.
      >>
      >> So what are we watching these days?
      >>
      >> In place of Yuri, I'm watching stories about girls and women who kick
      >> ass - Daughter of Twenty Faces, Yakushiji Ryoko No Kaiki Jikenbo,
      >> Telepathy Shoujo Ran and heaven help me, Koihime Musou. lol
      >>
      >> How about you?
      >>
      >> Cheers,
      >>
      >> Erica

    • vanezzania
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 1, 2008
        I'm watching Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora and the english dubs are pretty
        good actually

        Posted through Grouply, the better way
        to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
        http://www.grouply.com/?code=post