New Kotonoha-Lililicious joint release - Sweet Blue Flowers volume 3 chapter 18

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
      In this chapter of Shimura Takako's Sweet Blue Flowers (Aoi Hana), Akira
      throws a sleepover for the girls and goes shopping with Kou. This is the
      final chapter of volume 3, and the zip file also includes a couple more
      installments of Little Women.
      No release date has been announced for volume 4 in Japan yet, but with
      any luck, it will come out this winter.

      This project is a joint between Kotonoha and Lililicious. Lililicious's
      irc channel is #lililicious on irc.rizon.net, and our webpage is
      http://www.lililicious.net . Kotonoha's irc channel is #kotonoha on
      irc.irchighway.net, and their webpage is
      http://kotonoha.monkey-pirate.com .
    • pachy_boy
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2008
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

        > In this chapter of Shimura Takako's Sweet Blue Flowers (Aoi Hana),
        Akira
        > throws a sleepover for the girls and goes shopping with Kou. This is
        the
        > final chapter of volume 3, and the zip file also includes a couple
        more
        > installments of Little Women.
        > No release date has been announced for volume 4 in Japan yet, but
        with
        > any luck, it will come out this winter.

        Once again, thanks for your hard work and the zip file!--Pachy