Looking to interview YURI artists...

  • tiffanysilapajarun
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Maybe I should phrase that as artists who draw works with Yuri themes
      (^_^).

      Here's a chance to get some exposure for your art skills (^_^).

      I'm looking for yaoi and yuri artists who have also created a body of
      original art (not just fanart) to interview at
      http://yaoiandyuri.wordpress.com/. YaoiandYuri.com (YAY!)

      The blog is public therefore I can only post at most a PG sample of
      your work, link to your deviantart account or online gallery and
      submit some questions for you to answer at your convenience. It'd be
      even better if you have some of your art in a media format such as a
      slideshow or as a youtube vid that way I can post links.

      I'm hoping to build up a collection of interviews because if any
      writer here in the west needs to find an artist they'll know where to
      look.

      What do I get? Nothing. Actually I make 1-2 pennies if someone buys
      something from my Amazon store.

      What do you get? Hopefully some serious exposure for your work.

      YAY! Is my new labor of love I hope to cultivate so that fans of yaoi
      and yuri appreciate what creators outside of Japan have to offer to
      the genre.

      Get in touch with me at silapa (at) silapajarun.com (no spaces).

      You must be atleast 18+ to participate in this interview only because
      I don't want to advertise mature art produced by a minor.

      YAY! Is getting some nice attention by professional writers of m/m
      here in the west and so this is a great time to for YAY to help indy
      artists.

      Thanks for reading.

      ~Silapa Jarun~
      Owner of YAY! Please look for our BLU titles
      Katana Duet: Samurai's Forbidden Love
      Available now at Bookstrand.com, Fictionwise.com
      and Amazon (in print).

      FALLEN ANGEL REVIEWS ~ 5/5 Angels!
      http://tinyurl.com/5dowxz

      DARK ANGEL REVIEWS ~ 4 Pixies