Re: Another crappy season - what are we all watching?

  • pachy_boy
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 1, 2008
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "pachy_boy" <pachy_boy@...> wrote:

      > and Devil Lady (the only
      > official yuri tidbit I could offer here)--Pachy

      Just now I realized I was absent-minded and goofed. Strawberry Panic's
      yuri, so that's two tidbits from me--Pachy
    • vanezzania
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 1, 2008
        I'm watching Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora and the english dubs are pretty
        good actually

        Posted through Grouply, the better way
        to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
        http://www.grouply.com/?code=post